Successful people need support.
Coaches should have as many tools as they can gather to help their clients overcome emotional blocks. By adding a basic understanding of psychotherapy, coaches can facilitate a better understanding of these emotional blocks so that clients can increase the possibility to maximise their potential and can achieve future goals with more permanence and less resistance.
We are all the sum of our pasts. The unconscious mind builds up associations through past experiences and this creates our present survival maps. These maps help us navigate our present world. However, sometimes our learned associations can be outdated. They hinder us, rather than help us, by repeating behaviours that no longer serve us. Psychotherapy helps us make the unconscious conscious, resulting in a flow of energy and positive behaviours in the present.
So how do you help your client break free of negative past conditioning, so they can move forward by fully engaging in their present and focus on achieving their future goals?
This workshop will teach coaches to:
- Help clients recognise their emotional blocks with the aim to overcome their resistance to change so that their focus can be on future achievements, minimizing the unexpected distractions
- Help clients recognise and integrate the negatives and the positives of their personalities so that their dualities can become a powerful ‘one’—the best version of themselves
- Help coaches recognise ‘red flags’ in their clients when more support is needed for the achievement of goals. Mental health is a pre-requisite for sustained success.
- Help coaches widen the depth of their knowledge and network with like-minded peers
- Help coaches expand their network to include psychotherapists. This could lead to an increase in mutual referrals and allows for a positive wrap-around support system for clients.
For further information, please contact Viola Edward on [email protected]