HOW TO CONDUCT SUCCESFUL ONLINE BREATHWORK / BREATH COACHING SESSIONS
Jim Morningstar, Breathworker, PhD
Preparing and and Implementing online individual Breathwork/Coaching Sessions
Topic that will be covered:
- Introduction: What is online Breathwork/Coaching? What are benefits and dangers? Is it right for me?
- How to prepare a client for an online session. Conversation and documents for client before session. Zoom instructions and protocol.
- Practitioner preparation for online sessions. Technical, psychological and spiritual preparation.
- How to conduct an online session. Establishing comfort and rapport in online medium. Set up for conversation and set up for breathwork. Online Breathwork:flow of an online session, visual and auditory cues during an online session. Body Theme reading. Bioenergetic exercises. Visualizations. Inner Child work. Eliciting client engagement. Concluding an online session. Homework.
- Class Exercise: Online live breathwork exchange: Partner exchange in breakout rooms or other means of interconnection.
- Real time monitoring of paired sessions online.
- Debriefing online sessions.
- Follow up to online sessions. Safety and backup precautions. Supervision.
- How to organize an online virtual coaching/breathwork community.
- 10.Q&A Conclusion.
FOR RESERVATIONS; PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL [email protected]